The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Saturday, October 30, 2004

Osama’s Campaign Commercial

Now that is an October surprise: four days before the election, a campaign commercial for John Kerry airs courtesy of Kerry spokesperson Osama bin Laden. The commercial basically took the Michael Moore talking point of blaming Bush’s reading to children in Florida for the success of the 9/11 attacks. This all sounds very familiar. That is like blaming the fact that I happened to be clipping my toenails for causing Arafat’s blood cancer. So Michael: you are in good company; your good buddy Osama agrees with you.

But the appearance this tape should not be taken lightly; I saw Dick Morris say on television yesterday that he thought Osama was trying to intervene for Kerry because he has not been successful in attacking our homeland since 9/11. I would like to believe that, but the other alternative is that it might be much more ominous—it might be a signal to initiate an attack. So be careful out there…

But the one thing I can say about this video: if watching this monster stump for Kerry does not galvanize you to get off your behind between now and Tuesdsay and do everything within your power to help get the President re-elected, I don’t know what will… If I were an attorney, after showing that video, I would simply state: “the government rests”.
DiscerningTexan, 10/30/2004 09:35:00 AM |