The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Whose "decency"??

I have to admit that when I heard about the "Indecency bill" that passed the House today, I had pretty much the same reaction as Glenn Reynolds and "H-Bomb":

CONSERVATIVES AGAINST THE INDECENCY BILL: You can't question the right-wing credentials of guys whose site used to be named "CrushKerry.com," but here's post in strong opposition to the legislation:

One of the problems is that politicians get so juiced up to out-moralize one another, they forget this is supposed to be America. There's lots of great countries where the state controls what you are able to watch. Move to one of them if you hate Janet Jackson.

As for me, I use the remote control.

Me too.
DiscerningTexan, 2/16/2005 06:15:00 PM |