The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Thursday, March 23, 2006

There is blogging...and there is Texas Basketball

As much as I would like to fulfull my nightly ritual of blogging about the stories of the day, tonight I must focus my energies on trying to get my Texas Longhorns past West Virginia and into the Elite 8. It will be enormously difficult for Texas to beat this highly talented team twice in one season, but that is what they must do to move on. Texas must avoid turnovers against a very agressive Mountaineer defense and its guards must continue to contribute. I wish I could focus on more important events around the world, but I confess to being a victim of March Madness tonight. So until tomorrow night--Godspeed and Hook 'em Horns!
DiscerningTexan, 3/23/2006 07:45:00 PM |