The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Friday, July 28, 2006

Hewitt and Steyn discuss this week's events

Another great read from two of the best in the business: Hugh Hewitt and Mark Steyn. Topics this week include: the shameful behavior of CNN in Lebanon, Hezbollah, the ineptitude of the LA Times, John Bolton, and the oxymoron that is "UN Peacekeeping Forces".

Incidentally, If there is a more inept, outdated, and useless organization than the UN, I would like to know what it is so I can sell their stock short. Why we continue to throw millions of dollars at that ridiculous, anti-American institution is beyond my ability to comprehend. It is a complete farce; our taxpayer dollars could go to far better use.

The only good thing about the UN is John Bolton who has once again shown up the Democrats in the Senate for the partisan shills they really are. Hell, I would rather have Bolton as Secretary of State than Condi Rice. I never thought I would be saying that, but there it is.

Now go read that Hewitt/Steyn coversation...
DiscerningTexan, 7/28/2006 05:18:00 PM |