The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Thursday, January 18, 2007

EVERYTHING You Ever Needed and Ever Will Need To Know about the Democrat Party

Courtesy of Ace:

49% of Democrats Either Don't Want Bush's Iraq Plan To Succeed, Or Aren't Sure If They Want It To Succeed

A full 34% of our troop-supportin' patriotic loyal opposition flatly wishes failure upon the US military.

I suppose some people may not fully listen to the question, so within that 34% are some respondants who just figure the more "No's" they offer the more strongly they register their opposition, and some people who add the interpretation "I don't want the surge to succeed, because I don't want it to happen in the first place."


But I don't think you get to 49% based on misunderstanding the question alone, do you?


No, I don't. Like I said: EVERYTHING you need to know. The Prosecution rests.

Labels: , , , , , ,

DiscerningTexan, 1/18/2007 10:05:00 PM |