The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Now More Than Ever

I've already discussed my being impressed with Mitt Romney; it is hard not to be impressed with him. And if he becomes the nominee, there is no question of him receiving my full support--in every sense of the word. But in my heart of hearts there is just one man--if he would only get in--that would make me immediately break out my checkbook: that man is Newt Gingrich.

And apparently I am not the only one.

Go to his site. Listen to the audio, watch the video and read the speeches. Then ponder what you have seen and heard; just imagine this man debating Hillary Clinton and absolutely devouring her or Barack Obama in front of millions. Imagine this man running with someone like Lieberman or Guliani on the ticket. Imagine him debating any Democrat on the planet with an entire nation watching. It is a blissful thought...

Mr. Speaker: as they say on the commercials: "Just Do It."

Labels: , , ,

DiscerningTexan, 1/24/2007 10:26:00 PM |