The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Sunday, April 29, 2007

GREAT News: Bill Whittle is donning his Body Armor

Just on a whim--because I always did like long shots--I clicked on my Eject! Eject! Eject! link again today, even though Whittle had just posted an epic opus on Conspiracy Theorists a mere 18 days ago. If you hang on Whittle's every word as I do, you know what I mean by this...

So I roll the dice and how do the numbers come up. Big Seven, baby! It looks like a voice we really need in this fight is back in it for the long haul. Bill (tongue in cheek) put a cartoon at the top of his Under Old Management post today with Bart Simpson's legend: "Good News Everyone!"

You're damn right it is.

Whittle is also republishing a second edition of Silent America with additional essays and some other edits. Count me in.

Labels: , ,

DiscerningTexan, 4/29/2007 09:34:00 PM |