The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pelosi, Santos: "Open to Iran Trip" UPDATED

If you were wondering what the troupe playing America's "Alternative Foreign Policy" might be up to next, this little ditty might be of interest.

Lantos:
"Speaking just for myself, I would be ready to get on a plane tomorrow morning, because however objectionable, unfair and inaccurate many of (Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's) statements are, it is important that we have a dialogue with him,'' Lantos said. "Speaking for myself, I'm ready to go -- and knowing the speaker, I think that she might be.''
Pelosi:
"But a person of Mr. Lantos' stature and personal experience is saying that -- even as a Holocaust survivor and even recognizing the outrageous statements of the president of Iran -- it's important to have dialogue. I think that speaks volumes.''
I think it makes me want to hurl.

UPDATE: Gateway Pundit points out the extreme irony here.

Labels: , ,

DiscerningTexan, 4/11/2007 08:29:00 PM |