The Discerning Texan
All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
-- Edmund Burke
Friday, June 22, 2007
Dick Durbin, Gitmo, and the definition of "Demonization"
Alexandra von Maltzan has composed a masterpiece on the topic of Demonization; it was published a couple of weeks ago, but because she hasn't been posting every day lately, sometimes I forget to check... still it is definitely worth the trouble whenever I do. Some of you may have already seen this, but if not you should definitely check it out: it ought to be read by every politician in America, and by as many journalists as possible. Hell, I probably would be well-served to read it several times myself; if we are ever to return our country from the precipice of hyper-partisanship which the Democrats have wrought upon our culture, and back to some modicum of civility, we need to understand the insidiousness of the dark art which the Left and their allies are using to stoke hatred every single day.
Labels: Media War, Unbridled Partisanship, US Politics


































