The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Friday, June 01, 2007

Substituting for the Commander

Discerning Texan has been kind enough to ask me to substitute host for the Commander while he gets some much deserved stateside R & R. I am the jackalope and while I am married to an Aggie, I am not one myself. However, Aggie by marriage and living in AggieLand may suitably get me in hot water all the way 'round.

Aggies have this Honor Code: "An Aggie does not lie, cheat, or steal; nor tolerate those who do." Nevertheless, some Aggies have still gone on to become politicians. Maybe it's like the Pirate Code - really more of a set of guidelines than actual rules.

This morning, I had to get Mr. Jackalope and his father off and running painting the house. That job done, now let's get down to it.
Nancy Coppock, 6/01/2007 01:18:00 PM |