The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Sunday, June 03, 2007

WSJ on "The Masses Problem"

A week or so ago, I sent a post I had written on my own blog, The Jackalope's Voice, The Revolution #4: A Modest Proposal: the Solution of Illegal Immigration and Foreign Terrorists Living in the United States to the WSJ's Opinion Journal page. I received a nice decline email because I forgot a major point; The Wall Street Journal is pro-illegal immigration. WSJ just shortens the whole hullabaloo (Aggie Lingo) to simply "immigration" and basically presents the prism as a "right to work" issue. This I guess means that the American taxpayer has a right to work to provide for those things an illegal can't provide for himself and his family.

An interesting bird's eye view on how we, the rabble masses are viewed, are brilliantly exhibited when the WSJ editorial board has their daily meeting. You can view the Power Line video here.

The upshot is: "Shut up, already! You don't know what you are talking about. You bigot, you hicktown rube, you ignorant slut."

Labels: , ,

Nancy Coppock, 6/03/2007 03:21:00 PM |