The Discerning Texan
All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
-- Edmund Burke
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Legal Victory: Michigan Supreme Court Rules Requirng Photo ID for voting IS Constitutional
The folks (i.e. Democrats) who want illegals or other non-citizens to be able to vote in American elections just took one on the chin: the Michigan Supreme Court has ruled that a Michigan law requiring a photo ID before someone can vote is Constitutional.
Personally, I would like to see this go even further: national verification of citizenship and also for a database to be flagged whenever a voter votes somewhere. That way if they tried to vote again in another place they could be denied at the polling place. No more voting in New York and then hopping a plane to the winter home in Florida to vote there...
I hate to say it, but I really do think we are swiftly approaching a place in this post-9/11 world where a tamper-proof US National ID card with a chip in it is going to become a necessity.
Personally, I would like to see this go even further: national verification of citizenship and also for a database to be flagged whenever a voter votes somewhere. That way if they tried to vote again in another place they could be denied at the polling place. No more voting in New York and then hopping a plane to the winter home in Florida to vote there...
I hate to say it, but I really do think we are swiftly approaching a place in this post-9/11 world where a tamper-proof US National ID card with a chip in it is going to become a necessity.
Labels: Judicial, Voter Fraud


































