The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Friday, July 20, 2007

Outrage Continued: King rips Dhimmi-crats on John Doe (Video)

I'm sure it has been used, but I think calling these cowards Dhimmi-crats is actually more accurate than using the word Democrat, as practiced by Thomas Jefferson; because the people we call Democrats today are much more akin to real Dhimmis than they in any way resemble or represent the ideals of our founders.

I truly don't think it is possible to accurately reflect in words how angry I am about this; we should all be outraged. This puts every one of us in greater danger because it seves as an attempt to silence any citizen who otherwise might come forward to report suspicious activity that might be terrorism.

If the King Amendment does not make it to the final bill in conference, then the President should veto it and make them start over again; it is that important.

Please register your displeasure with your Representative and also with your Senators and all members of the House and Senate Homeland Security committees (who are meeting in "conference") about this bill. I did this and it only took me about 30 minutes. Cut and paste is a wonderful thing...

They are acting to make it easier for our enemies to kill us: we must stop them in their tracks, NOW. Please do your part: even if everyone reading this blog acts accordingly, it would make a tremendous difference.

Labels: , ,

DiscerningTexan, 7/20/2007 02:15:00 PM |