All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
two middle eastern men: bomb squad at scene in SC
But of course, Reuters dutifully carries water for the terrorists, so they loudly proclaim there is no connection to terrorism even though you can plainly see they would fit right in with the suicide bombers of 9/11.
WIS News 10 spoke with officials at the Berkeley County Detention Center who said 24-year-old Ahmed Mohamed and 21-year-old Yousef Megahed, the occupants of the car, are still in police custody.
So far they have only been charged with possession of explosive devices, but the FBI is working to see if more crimes have been committed.
Reuters - no terrorism link. So why did ABC lede with one bomb ready and material for another at link below and take it down with no correction?
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The FBI said on Sunday that there was no evidence of a terrorism link in the case of two college engineering students who possessed explosive materials in South Carolina over the weekend.
Dan Riehl has three more posts on this subject, here, here and here. The second link with video where a neighbor uses the "t" word in describing the young men, who never appeared after they'd moved in, to ever have 'settled in'. Even with the terrorist apologists in the media tippy-toe-ing around the word 'terrorist', the more that comes out about these two men, the more the story seems to point in the Islamofascist direction.