The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Kevin Spacey... and Hugo Chavez???

Kafir witnesses the decline of yet another bright Hollywood star as he flames out in the shadow of a Marxist megalomaniac:

First I have to stop watching Mel Gibson movies because I am Jewish, and I refuse to support anyone who hates me because of it.
It would follow that I had to stop supporting the other half of the "Lethal Weapon" team, when Danny Glover began cozying up to Venezuelan dictator, Hugo Chavez.
And now, yet another of my favorite actors has gone over the wall, meeting privately with Hugo Chavez for three hours yesterday.

Why couldn't Kevin Spacey have just stayed on K-PAX, so I could continue enjoying his films in good conscience?
What's next? Napoleon Dynamite having a dinner party with Kim Jong Il?

You'll notice I said nothing about Spicoli holding hands and swapping spit with fat-ass Chavez.

This entry is only about talented actors who associate with tyrants and dictators, not simpering has-beens who would have photo ops with Satan if it could help their miserable, failing careers.

Scratch another one off the list (maybe he actually believes he's Keyser Sose). But I have to agree that ol' Keyser he hasn't lowered himself to Sean Penn's level... yet.
DiscerningTexan, 9/25/2007 10:43:00 PM |