The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Saturday, March 01, 2008

A Sabbatical of sorts

I need to take the next week or so to finish editing the memoirs of my stepfather's experiences flying a B-24 over Europe in World War II. It has to be done, and the blog is the only place where I can possibly find the time to sacrifice.

Fortunately some good friends will be helping keep some content on the blog every day as I finish this work. I hope you will continue to drop by and see what they have to say. Assisting will be Alice and Maria, the Two Sisters from the Right, and also Reliapundit. And I am hoping that there may even be a few posts from one or more other special guest bloggers along the way... they know who they are..

I know it will continue to be an interesting week, with all that is going on in the US and abroad. I'll be reading. Enjoy!
DiscerningTexan, 3/01/2008 09:49:00 AM |