The Discerning Texan
All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
-- Edmund Burke
Friday, April 04, 2008
Anthropological Global Warming takes some more Body Blows
To say that it has not been a good year for the Man-made Global Warming religionists is an understatement. Today's fine compilation from Gateway Pundit includes:
- UN Admits climate will be cooler this year (but don't worry we are still "warming"...)
- BBC Admits global temperatures have not risen since 1988 (but CO2 has...)
- The latest psychological malady hits Canada: Armed Clashes due to "Snow Rage"
- Ted Turner has obviously killed WAY too many brain cells with all that drinking
- And last but not least, allegations of fraud are plaguing a Global Warmist "Researcher" at the University of Albany--looks like he cooked the books for (what else) more GW grant money
- A British Television special revealing the hypocrisy (must-viewing for anyone who has the illusion that CO2 "causes" warming).
- Swedish environmentalist Bjorn Lomborg on our skewed priorities--and what it is costing us and the developing world
- Michael Crichton: Aliens Cause Global Warming
- And...a new Michael Crichton link, a video of his speech to the Smithsonian entitled Fear and Complexity and Environmental Management in the 21st Century. This is a great speech in which Crichton discusses the scientific (and non-scientific) developments that caused him to write his controversial "State of Fear". Outstanding, if you have not seen it.