The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Saturday, July 05, 2008

Chris Wallace: Yes, MSM is Biased

Chris Wallace, son of Mike Wallace, has not only discovered the truth, he is not timid about admitting it (via Don Surber):

Chris Wallace: “I, in fact, do believe there is a bias in the mainstream media and that is something I was only able to understand when I was outside of it.”

You reach that point in life when you realize, the textbook was right. It is about being fair and balanced; telling both sides of the story; and not trying to change the world but instead simply keeping up with the changes in the world.

Chris Wallace of Fox reached that point after nearly 30 years in the news business.

He told the Martha’s Vineyard’s Times, in response to a question:

“You know, it is interesting, because when I was in the mainstream media, when I was working at NBC and ABC - those were my big jobs for about 25 years - I thought we were fair and balanced. But since coming to Fox four and a half years ago, I have come to see things a little differently. And I, in fact, do believe there is a bias in the mainstream media and that is something I was only able to understand when I was outside of it.”

DiscerningTexan, 7/05/2008 09:56:00 PM |