The Discerning Texan
All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
-- Edmund Burke
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Divorcing Ann
I've already weighed in once on Ann Coulter's latest brain fart, but Rick Moran had some thoughts on the matter that deserve consideration.
I am taking Moran's advice to heart; I do not plan to post any further on this blog about someone who subtracts from the success of the overall mission. I am done with adding any fuel to her desire for publicity-for-publicity's sake, regardless of the damage it does to the life-and-death task of winning the War of ideas.
I am taking Moran's advice to heart; I do not plan to post any further on this blog about someone who subtracts from the success of the overall mission. I am done with adding any fuel to her desire for publicity-for-publicity's sake, regardless of the damage it does to the life-and-death task of winning the War of ideas.
Labels: Conservative, US Politics


































