The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Saturday, March 31, 2007

Race Baiters claim "offense" at Rove Rap

Good grief; has no one any shame anymore?

I'm sorry, but has anyone out there ever seen Dave Chappelle's (hilarious...) imitation of "white dudes"? Perhaps it is just me, but I wasn't offended by this obvious and blatant racial "slur" against Anglo-Saxon Americans; actually I thought it was genius...

But even if I or somebody else had been offended--so what?? Since when does the Constitution protect us from being offended? If that were the case, no one in Congress, the White House, or the Supreme Court would have jobs. In fact neither would that Politico reporter.

I would just like someone to clue me in as to
why the hell is it a "news story" that some member of a "protected class" of victims got offended by Rove?

I am offended by Nancy Pelosi every single day: quick, alert the media!

Labels: ,

DiscerningTexan, 3/31/2007 09:01:00 PM |