The Discerning Texan

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke
Tuesday, August 14, 2007

More on that Hezbollah Billboard in Windsor

Remember the Hezbollah Billboard (leased to by CBS) that Debbie Schlussel pointed to on Sunday? Well there is more:

Earlier today, I told you that Hussein Dabaja--who dreamed up and helped pay for the Hezbollah billboard in Windsor, Canada--was involved in used car fraud in Ontario, Canada (it was Free Pioneer's scoop). His name kept bothering me because I know about a number of cases involving Dabajas in the Detroit area.

Well, I just realized what it was. Hussein Dabaja--and I believe it's the same one--is the subject of a case I told you about recently. The Michigan Judicial Tenure Commission recently filed a case against Judge William Hultgren of Dearbornistan District Court, alleging that the Judge improperly tried to get a case involving Dabaja assigned to him and taken away from another judge.

Labels: , , ,

DiscerningTexan, 8/14/2007 08:56:00 PM |